“Birmingham Airport”

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Birmingham Airport”
Reviewed September 6, 2013

Hello Trip Advisor Team!
Just to let you know that i live in Ireland and do not fly out from Birmingham Airport. I would normally fly from Belfast or Dublin. You seem to send me information regarding flying from Birmingham UK?
Can you please stop this.
Regards!
JJ Malliagh

Visited September 2013

Lindau, Germany
“Disgusting barman”
Reviewed August 1, 2013

I did not stay in the hotel but ate in the restaurant so I am not able to evaluate the hotel. As far as the restaurant is concerned. I cannot recommend it. I had to wait over 45 minutes for a snack and the salad sauce was obviously not fresh but out of a bottle. It was a very busy evening and many people had to wait a long time for their food. They seemed to be understaffed and and chaotic. However, that was not the worse part of it for me. The man who seemed to be the head barman (he was the person who was telling the other employees what to do), was very obscene to me. When I went to complain about the time I had to wait for my meal he suggested I could have it free but he would like something from me in return. I do now want to write the details here but he said he would liked to sleep with me, He was very perverse. He sexually harrassed me. Anyone wanting a meal wlll find a choice of restaurants at the airport with better service and not too expensive.

Been to Ibis Birmingham Airport Hotel Bar? Share your experiences!