The hotel is located hidden away in the Surrey countryside and kind of difficult to find. The grounds are amazing the old Horsley Towers is worth a look but your hotel is nothing other than a grander version of a Premier Inn. Hallways were very dark and it reminded me of halls back in my university days. The room I had on the upper level was very clean, it had a television and tea/coffee facilities. But at £39 what could I expect. They do have a pool available but we were unable to use it as we did not stay very long. We noticed lots of families with very young children all headed to the pool so we probably were better off not going in.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Amid quiet, extensive Surrey parkland, De Vere Horsley Estate offers guests free access to its leisure facilities, including croquet lawn, football pitch, gym and indoor swimming pool. De Vere Horsley Estate is made up of 2 venues - Horsley Place and Horsley Court. Bedrooms are located in Horsley Place and include a remote-control TV, safety deposit box and free WiFi access. De Vere Horsley Estate offers good access to Heathrow and Gatwick airports, as well as the A3 and M25 motorways. Horsley Station is 1.5 miles from De Vere Horsley Estate. On weekdays, there are 2 trains every hour from both Waterloo and Guildford. The Steam Bake and Grill Restaurant offers hot dinner buffets, with bar menus also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your De Vere Horsley Estate reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Horsley Park Hotel East Horsley
- Horsley Park Surrey
- Horsley Park Hotel Surrey
- De Vere Horsley Estate East Horsley, Surrey, UK