We stayed here for the weekend as a group of 6. Yes, the rooms were small and basic, but we knew that when we booked, as we had stayed at other De Vere venues. Reception staff were friendly and helpful and the seating areas to make use of the free coffee were very comfortable. The weather was glorious so we were able to appreciate the grounds, and had a nice meal in the Duke of Wellington 2 minutes away on foot.
A very pleasant weekend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At De Vere Horsley Estate, you're spoilt for choice. Luxuriate in the grandeur of this 1828 Victorian mansion, set in 70 acres of stunning parkland. Find everything you need for business, training and conferences at Horsley Management Centre. Marvel at the magnificent views over the surrounding countryside. It's a perfect base to enjoy a walk in the pure country air or venture further afield to one of the many historic or sporting attractions in the vicinity. Be sure to get your stay off to a good start: make the most of our tranquil indoor pool and mini-gym or, if you're feeling more adventurous, play 5-a-side football, croquet or volley ball. Finish your evenings with a relaxing drink in the bar and delicious meal in our award-winning, Steam Bake & Grill restaurant. Located in Surrey, it is easily accessible from the M25 and equidistant from Heathrow and Gatwick airports ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotel.de, Travelocity and Booking.com so you can book your De Vere Horsley Estate reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Horsley Park Hotel East Horsley
- Horsley Park Surrey
- Horsley Park Hotel Surrey
- De Vere Horsley Estate East Horsley, Surrey, UK