I usually stay in larger chain hotels but fancied a change... and I wont change back.
Nancy (the little southern belle), was fantastic and nothing was a problem. I asked to change rooms as I didnt check what room I had booked upon booking via hotels.com. Then came the breakfast choice for the following morning. Even the ice water was perfect tempreture. I asked for a 9am and went for the American breakfast, I want to go back tomorrow just for the Blueberry pancakes.
The room (Magistrates) was very cosy with a VERY comfortable bed and certainly enough space. The shower was very powerful and clean.
I needed strong wifi for work and it didnt fail unlike some larger hotel chains.
Overall The Old Court was great with a very homly feel. Next time I am in Bristol I am sure to be rebookng with Nancy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- I can't find any email address to write to you! It is very frustrating.Firstly I have been clicking on Awards and my Award for Excellence 2011 from you all can not be found. I need this by email to send to my advertisers! Pls help. I can not spend more time on this looking and not finding. I find no email to talk to you!Secondly, this is the second time I am saying that I have 4 stars from the Tourist board...not 2 like you are showing! This is awful.Thirdly, your special offer page is non usable....I have 8 different rooms with different prices...and it is sterling based which isn't even an option! What should I do. Please oontactme. thx. Nancy ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Old Court reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Old Court Hotel Temple Cloud
- The Old Court Temple Cloud, England, UK