“Podimore services”

Cuisines: Fast Food
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed July 2, 2012

Very clean. Food served quickly and very hot. A useful location as there is not many service stops on the A37 route from Bristol.

Reviewed June 18, 2012

Had an evening meal here whilst staying in the Travelodge which is on the same campus. Had a very nice nice meal of freshly cooked cod and chips serviced by a pleasant but over-zealous waitress who was in our faces a bit. Went back in the morning for breakfast - it's lovely to be able to get something as simple as marmalade and toast for breakfast without having to go the whole hog and have a massive fry up. They advertised 'doorstep' slices of bread, and that's exactly what we got. They were fresh, delicious and huge - really enjoyable and excellent value. Can't complain about the food here.

Reviewed June 14, 2012

Had a meal at the Little Chef whilst breaking my journey to the West Country. I haven't eaten at a Little Chef for a long time but decided as it was beside the Travelodge to have my evening meal here. I looked at the menu and noticed hotpot which I decided to order. When the hot pot arrived what a dissapointment instead of the meat and layers of potato I was given a plte of soup with a pile of mashed potato in the middle. It was okay but when I went to pay and pointed this out to the waitress she didn't know what I was talking about. I even e-mailed customer services, had a reply saying i would have a reply within 14 working days, I am still awaiting their reply!

Reviewed June 14, 2012

We stopped off on the way to devon because we were imppressed by the reviews on Tripadvisor. The day we arrived(Thursaday) the staff seemed unable to do anything right.
We were made to wait whilst they cleared tables when at least 50% were free, the waitress taking our order seemed unable to operate her electronic order machine, the order for drinks only took at least 15 minutes and they were not busy, when we came to pay the staff still did not understand how to operate the till a problem they seemed to have all the time we were there. I would suggest that if you want to uses a Little Chef on the A303 use Yeovil

Reviewed June 5, 2012

Good, friendly service, very quick and food was excellent.