“Excellent!”

Ranked #12 of 35 Restaurants in Ilminster
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed December 14, 2012 via mobile

Can't say more than a great meal and no strutting on the portions or quality.
Good value and attentive service.
Will be back in the new year.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

We stopped for Lunch Friday 2november and had a great lunch and the service was brilliant
We will go back again soon ,we'll done

Reviewed November 5, 2012

This was our second visit to The Eagle tavern for a Sunday carvery and sadly was not good as the first. We went as part of a group of 15 and even though the food was still very good it was very busy which meant the service was not as expected. Would still recommend but beware of slow service if it is busy.

Reviewed September 30, 2012

I made a quick stop here on my way back from Devon to get something to eat on the journey. Much better than the standard typical roadside eating establishment. The food was good and the service was quick. Would certainly stop again when travelling this way and looking for good reasonably priced meal.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

I went to the Eagle Tavern on a saturday night and it was about as lively as a party at my dead grandma's house. The wine tasted like poo and my meal looked like a pile of vomit. I will most definitely not be coming back here and would, quite frankly rather drink my own wee than have to dine here one more time.