“Can't wait to visit again!”
Review of F.east

F.east
Ranked #2 of 34 Restaurants in Ilminster
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Bristol, United Kingdom
“Can't wait to visit again!”
Reviewed July 8, 2014

My partner and I love visiting vegetarian restaurants as you get such a choice rather than 'making do'. We were certainly not disappointed with the selection on offer and the dishes that were served were delicious. It was all very reasonably priced too with mains costing £9.
We both opted for chilli tostadas (sp?) which came with the nicest salad on the side, it put my salads to shame! The presentation was brilliant and all the flavours paired together well. We took up recommendations on the cake and each had a huge slice - my almond and peach cake was especially good, really soft with a nice sharpness to cut through the sweetness, my ideal pudding.
The staff were friendly and we can't wait to visit again :)

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank rousieee

southampton
“delicious”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

gorgeous food, cooked to order and very reasonable. interesting surroundings and friendly staff. perfect.

Visited June 2014
Coventry
“Fantastic Food”
Reviewed June 22, 2014

Fantastic food and friendly service with a lovely ambience. I ate here recently with my husband and 17 month old daughter, and the food was so fresh and flavourful. Plenty of choice for vegans. My husband had the vegan raw courgette pasta with tomato sauce and nuts, and I had the gado gado, both were absolutely delicious and very filling. Although there wasn't a children's menu, the staff were very helpful in rustling up something for our daughter. We were greedy and had the vegan chocolate cherry cake as well, just because it looked so yummy. The only slight downside is that are no highchairs but this wasn't a problem. We will definitely be back next time we are in the area.

Visited June 2014
London, United Kingdom
“delicious food!”
Reviewed June 4, 2014

I came on the 30th May for dinner for my boyfriends mum's birthday and it definitely lived up to expectations! The starter was out of this world. Although none of us are vegetarians, it was so yummy that we could almost see the appeal of being vegetarians (almost). Even for two of the party who are coeliacs/gluten intolerant thought it was gorgeous food. The starter is a combination of lots of small delicious things all bursting with flavour.
Then for the main course we had rice & 3 different curries; one malaysian korma, a dhal & a rajma curry. The dhal was our groups favourite! We even got seconds!
Then the favourite part was the gorgeous desserts! Rhubarb & ginger crumble, chocolate fudge cake, date cake or peach cheesecake all served with ice cream. It was amazing!
Excellent service and lovely interior. Perfect!!
Just remember to bring your own booze!

• Visited May 2014
Bath
“Great cakes, coffee and staff”
Reviewed May 31, 2014

Unfortunately we arrived too late in the afternoon to order any main dishes but the soup, cheese scones and vegan cakes we are were delicious. Huge portions too! The staff were very welcoming and let us bring our 2 dogs to the courtyard outside. Highly recommended *****

• Visited May 2014