The staff at Dalmunzie went above and beyond in order to make our group of 18 feel welcome during our stay. From the bagpiper greeting to afternoon sandwiches and private dinners in the Library, every last detail was perfect! Our dinners were beautifully prepared and served by gracious staff. We were never rushed or made to feel like anything was too much effort. Upon check-in one room was a bit small for two guests, Jennifer and Michael never missed a beat and genorously resolved the issue. Thanks to you and your friendly accommodating staff for a memorable and enjoyable stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In an elegant, turreted castle and former laird's residence dating from 1510, Dalmunzie Castle is a traditional hotel on a 6,500-acre estate with mountain views, and is situated 5.9 miles from the Glenshee Ski Centre and 24.8 miles from Pitlochry train station. The individually designed, antique-furnished rooms all include en suite bathrooms. Complimentary breakfast is served in an expansive, white-tablecloth dining room, which also offers a fine-dining menu of Scottish cuisine made from locally sourced produce. There are wood-panelled lounges, a library and a snug bar, as well as a 9-hole golf course, a tennis court and numerous hiking trails. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotwire, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and Evoline ltd so you can book your Dalmunzie Castle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dalmunzie Hotel Blairgowrie
- Dalmunzie Castle Spittal Of Glenshee, Scotland