This is a lovely old hotel in the middle of Glenshee. The staff were very freindly and the hotel had a nice lounge with a big open fire and a nice bar. We were in the Winton room, Its has a 4 poster bed and has very nice veiws. The bath room was good but I can see why this hotel mite get some negative reveiws, The bathroom could do with abit of modernizing, it looked abit tired in places. If you dont mind little things that need touching up you will love this place, We loved the hotel and the location. One of the nicest places we have ever stayed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In an elegant, turreted castle and former laird's residence dating from 1510, Dalmunzie Castle is a traditional hotel on a 6,500-acre estate with mountain views, and is situated 5.9 miles from the Glenshee Ski Centre and 24.8 miles from Pitlochry train station. The individually designed, antique-furnished rooms all include en suite bathrooms. Complimentary breakfast is served in an expansive, white-tablecloth dining room, which also offers a fine-dining menu of Scottish cuisine made from locally sourced produce. There are wood-panelled lounges, a library and a snug bar, as well as a 9-hole golf course, a tennis court and numerous hiking trails. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Dalmunzie Castle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dalmunzie Hotel Blairgowrie
- Dalmunzie Castle Spittal Of Glenshee, Scotland