Myself along with my partner and niece stayed on DBB rate for one night. Family room was spacious and my niece loved the bunk beds. Bathroom was fresh and clean with toiletries provided. We used the pool, which was in a seperate building from the main hotel which on a snowy day in January was not ideal, however we heat up once in the pool. Only thing missing was a jacuzzi. We had a lovely dinner and paid the £10 supplement for a steak. The staff were very professional but the service became a little slow when the restaurant became busy. Usual hotel prices for the drinks which are always over the top but to be expected. Breakfast was lovely, cold buffet and hot food cooked to order, usual toast and tea and coffee brought to your table,I thoroughly enjoyed it. The Scottish lady on reception when we were checking out was very friendly and made us feel like guests! Would definitely recommend this hotel especially on the deal we got. May be back soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the heart of the Highlands, the hotel is situated on the north shore above Loch Rannoch and the picturesque village of Kinloch Rannoch with majestic views of the loch and hills that are simply breathtaking. The magnificent setting is the ideal location to enjoy a break away from busy lives or a romantic retreat. Steeped in tradition and rich in heritage, the hotel invites one to step back to a quieter time, while still enjoying the comfort of a superb hotel. Looking for somewhere to enjoy quality Scottish food? There is a fine selection of meals to be enjoyed in The Ptarmigan Restaurant or the Schiehallion Bar. Here at our Loch Rannoch Perthshire hotel we use only the freshest of ingredients to provide fantastic food, expertly prepared, in beautiful surroundings with superb service. And when you need to unwind, our Leisure Club is the ideal way to relax after a long day. Heated swimming pool, steam room, sauna and gym are on offer to relieve stress and leave you feeling refreshed. For the more energetic, Schiehallion - our local Munro - beckons. There are numerous woodland walks nearby too, which are suitable for all the family. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Macdonald Loch Rannoch Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Macdonald Loch Rannoch Hotel And Resort
- Macdonald Loch Rannoch Hotel Kinloch Rannoch, Scotland
- Macdonald Loch Rannoch Kinloch