We stayed in lodge 47 and thought it was just lovely. The 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms (1with a sauna) are downstairs and the conservatory, living area and kitchen diner are upstairs ( with a separate wc). Very well equipped and furnished, definitely a wow factor when we walked into the upstairs area with the view of the loch at the far end. Very comfortable beds too ! We love this place for its tranquility, amazing views of the loch and mountains. Definitely will come back again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Loch Rannoch Highland Club is a Timeshare Holiday complex of 85 properties in the picturesque village of Kinloch Rannoch, in Perthshire, Scotland. Our apartments and Lodges can accommodate between 4 and 8 guests. The properties are available to rent, and a few are available for resale, at very competitive prices. The Highland Club is on the banks of Loch Rannoch, a beautiful loch surrounded by walks and scenic locations. The wild Rannoch Moor stretches to the west, and the Tay Forest Park lies along its southern short. The loch, and the Highland Club are presided over by the majestic Schiehallion, or Sidh Chailleann in Gaelic (Fairy Hill of the Caledonians). This Munro is one of the best known in Scotland, and offers breathtaking views and walks.Nestled on the shores of Loch Rannoch, the Loch Secluded and tranquil, as the early morning mists rise slowly from the Loch it is easy to surmise how JM Barrie was inspired to write Peter Pan during his visits to Loch Rannoch area. The imagination can envisage through the mists the bow wave from Hook's ship as it slowly moves towards its Anchorage. The clubs' set activities include; - "the clan night" where two of our tame and (usually) pacified Highlanders give an extremely interesting talk on local history, the clan system, highland dress, and weaponry. The club organised guided walks are set at a pace that everybody can enjoy. Why not spend an evening showing off your intellectual skills at the club quiz night? A water colour masterclass is also provided by the club with a guarantee that every participant will leave with a painting. Of course, no visit to Scotland would be complete without participating in a whisky tasting class. The clubs set activities are included in the price of your accommodation.Providing comfortable self catering accommodation in a breath-taking setting, with fabulous views over Loch Rannoch each unit is comprehensively fitted out with everything you could require making this your home from home in the Highlands.From Rannoch Station you can catch the train to Fort William and then carry on to Mallaig, either by ScotRail or by the world famous Jacobean steam railway following the renowned route used by this steam locomotive in the Harry Potter films.By road Pitlochry, Perth, Aberfeldy, Aviemore and Inverness are easily within day visit radius.Wi-Fi facilities are provided free on-site. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Loch Rannoch Highland Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Loch Rannoch Highland Club Hotel Kinloch Rannoch
- Loch Rannoch Highland Club Kinloch Rannoch, Scotland