This hotel really stood out for excellent service, the staff would do their utmost to help us out with any problems we faced. And yes, we did have some difficulties for them as we were a large wedding group, taking over the hotel for three days.
The setting couldn't have been more quintessentially English: thatched cottages gathered along the bank of a trout stream, acres of meadows for the children to run around and explore and good food served in the attached pub across the lane.
Genuinely good service; genuinely lovely place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just 15 miles from Oxford and 11 miles from Blenheim Palace, the Old Swan & Minster Mill is nestled in 65 acres of idyllic grounds in the picturesque village of Minster Lovell. This quintessentially English inn and adjoining mill seamlessly blend the rural charm of these historic buildings with modern design, luxurious comfort and delicious menus crafted from the best seasonal produce. The magical gardens, wild flower meadows and woodland which enclose the mill and inn come alive during the summer months – fishing, walking, croquet and tennis are the order of the day while throughout cooler weather roaring log fires provide a welcome retreat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Hotwire so you can book your Old Swan & Minster Mill reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Old Swan & Minster Mill Hotel Witney
- Old Swan And Minster Mill
- Old Swan & Minster Mill Minster Lovell, Oxfordshire