Property was comfortable and everything was nicely cleaned. Staff very friendly and setting quiet and charming. However, the rooms were incredibly small and poorly laid out. Reaching the electrical outlets required crawling on the floor and reaching blindly behind furniture - unsafe and unacceptable. Small bathroom meant that exiting from the tub was fraught with danger, resulting in bruised knee from hitting vanity top. Would benefit from built in furniture that would increase available space in small footprint.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just 15 miles from Oxford and 11 miles from Blenheim Palace, the Old Swan & Minster Mill is nestled in 65 acres of idyllic grounds in the picturesque village of Minster Lovell. This quintessentially English inn and adjoining mill seamlessly blend the rural charm of these historic buildings with modern design, luxurious comfort and delicious menus crafted from the best seasonal produce. The magical gardens, wild flower meadows and woodland which enclose the mill and inn come alive during the summer months – fishing, walking, croquet and tennis are the order of the day while throughout cooler weather roaring log fires provide a welcome retreat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Old Swan & Minster Mill reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Old Swan And Minster Mill
- Old Swan & Minster Mill Hotel Witney
- Old Swan & Minster Mill Minster Lovell, Oxfordshire