We stayed for one night, while en route to Harrogate. The staff were so friendly and welcoming, from check-in onwards. We had a room in the more modern Woodlands Suite, but it was ideal. Great bathroom, with a seperate shower and double washbasins. A nice touch was the illuminated magnifying mirror - despite the scary view - very handy for contact lenses, make up etc.!
We can't wait to go back again.
It was the total opposite experience from our visit to the MacDonald Marine Hotel at North Berwick, where the staff were indifferent and unwelcoming.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the edge of the North Yorkshire Moors in the market town of Guisborough yet close to the coastal towns of Whitby and Saltburn-by-Sea is Gisborough Hall. A stunning, ivy-clad, period building with all the features to make you feel like Lord and Lady of the manor. When you're not exploring the fascinating local area, back at the hotel, our attentive team are happy to run around after you, serving our renowned afternoon tea or deliciously cooked evening meals, prepared using the freshest finest ingredients. A picture perfect wedding venue both inside and out, special memories are created at Gisborough Hall Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Gisborough Hall Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gisborough Hall Guisborough
- Gisborough Hall Hotel Guisborough