My friend and I booked a spa day here on Easter Sunday together with Sunday lunch and afternoon tea. The menu was interesting and the food was delicious. From start to finish the staff were very friendly, helpful and professional and made us both feel as if we were the most important guests in the whole place. The girls in the spa were great and I think I actually dropped off at one point I was so relaxed. Nothing felt rushed and nothing was too much trouble, even carrying our bags to the drawing room so that we didn't spoil our nails! It really was worth every penny and I will definitely be recommending it to everyone. Well done to all the team.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the edge of the North Yorkshire Moors in the market town of Guisborough yet close to the coastal towns of Whitby and Saltburn-by-Sea is Gisborough Hall. A stunning, ivy-clad, period building with all the features to make you feel like Lord and Lady of the manor. When you're not exploring the fascinating local area, back at the hotel, our attentive team are happy to run around after you, serving our renowned afternoon tea or deliciously cooked evening meals, prepared using the freshest finest ingredients. A picture perfect wedding venue both inside and out, special memories are created at Gisborough Hall Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Gisborough Hall Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gisborough Hall Guisborough
- Gisborough Hall Hotel Guisborough