We stayed here on 12th February as a pre birthday treat-the weather as we arrived was horrendous -wet and windy but as we walked in the hotel there was a beautiful log fire. Our room was in the older part of the hotel and although spacious the bathroom was the coldest I have ever been in-I understand the windows are not double glazed but it certainly needed more heating than just the towel rail.
Our meal was pleasant but unfortunately the log fire was not lit in the restaurant and this made it again feel very chilly.
This is a lovely hotel but perhaps needs to be visited in the summer
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the edge of the North Yorkshire Moors in the market town of Guisborough yet close to the coastal towns of Whitby and Saltburn-by-Sea is Gisborough Hall. A stunning, ivy-clad, period building with all the features to make you feel like Lord and Lady of the manor. When you're not exploring the fascinating local area, back at the hotel, our attentive team are happy to run around after you, serving our renowned afternoon tea or deliciously cooked evening meals, prepared using the freshest finest ingredients. A picture perfect wedding venue both inside and out, special memories are created at Gisborough Hall Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Gisborough Hall Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gisborough Hall Guisborough
- Gisborough Hall Hotel Guisborough