Stayed here 9/2/14 to 11/02/14 and must say the Hotel and the staff and food are nothing short of superb. The rooms are very clean and the en suites are finished very well with lovely power showers. The staff cannot do enough to make you feel comfortable and are all very well trained and all dining room staff were polite and made sure every thing was up to standard. The food both both at breakfast and evening meal was cooked to a very high standard and very well presented.
My only down comment is that the drinks a little on the pricey side but other than that cannot speak highly enough of this Hotel and A BIG WELL DONE TO THE MANAGEMENT AND STAFF.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the edge of the North Yorkshire Moors in the market town of Guisborough yet close to the coastal towns of Whitby and Saltburn-by-Sea is Gisborough Hall. A stunning, ivy-clad, period building with all the features to make you feel like Lord and Lady of the manor. When you're not exploring the fascinating local area, back at the hotel, our attentive team are happy to run around after you, serving our renowned afternoon tea or deliciously cooked evening meals, prepared using the freshest finest ingredients. A picture perfect wedding venue both inside and out, special memories are created at Gisborough Hall Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Gisborough Hall Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gisborough Hall Guisborough
- Gisborough Hall Hotel Guisborough