This is a great hotel in a very picturesque setting. The building is beautiful,and tastefully and sympathetically decorated. The accommodation is comfortable, spacious and well appointed. The staff are extremely professional, knowledgeable about the hotel's history and the local area, courteous and attentive, and the welcome was very warm. The food is of a high standard, and is well cooked and beautifully presented. I would definitely return to this hotel, and would not hesitate to recommend it to other visitors to the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the edge of the North Yorkshire Moors in the market town of Guisborough yet close to the coastal towns of Whitby and Saltburn-by-Sea is Gisborough Hall. A stunning, ivy-clad, period building with all the features to make you feel like Lord and Lady of the manor. When you're not exploring the fascinating local area, back at the hotel, our attentive team are happy to run around after you, serving our renowned afternoon tea or deliciously cooked evening meals, prepared using the freshest finest ingredients. A picture perfect wedding venue both inside and out, special memories are created at Gisborough Hall Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and Agoda so you can book your Gisborough Hall Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gisborough Hall Guisborough
- Gisborough Hall Hotel Guisborough