We have just returned from another two night break at this fantastic Hotel. The combination of excellent food and lovely accommodation together with attentive staff would be hard to beat. We have stayed at several other Macdonald Hotels, none of which have been as good as Gisborough. Little touches that make it special, always something nice to nibble when you have a drink in the lounge and fresh baked bread with your dinner at no extra charge. We like the traditional style of the bedrooms but appreciate the modern touches of good beds,flat screen TV and WiFi. Bathrooms are great with power showers. We are always made to feel so welcome by all the staff and can't wait for our next visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the edge of the North Yorkshire Moors in the market town of Guisborough yet close to the coastal towns of Whitby and Saltburn-by-Sea is Gisborough Hall. A stunning, ivy-clad, period building with all the features to make you feel like Lord and Lady of the manor. When you're not exploring the fascinating local area, back at the hotel, our attentive team are happy to run around after you, serving our renowned afternoon tea or deliciously cooked evening meals, prepared using the freshest finest ingredients. A picture perfect wedding venue both inside and out, special memories are created at Gisborough Hall Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Gisborough Hall Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gisborough Hall Guisborough
- Gisborough Hall Hotel Guisborough