We went here for a family meet up with my bother and his family, my mother and myself and my wife
This is a first class hotel. The rooms are clean and well equiped even if my mother could not find here tea making facilities.
The reception staff are freindly and welcoming and nothing is to much trouble.
As for the restaurant. Exceptional is the only word I can use. The attention to detail is brilliant and the service outstanding.
I have not been to a better run restaurant anywhere and I have travelled extensively.
The food is delivered with such pleasure and very well prepared and beautifully presented.
A lesson in exceptional quality all round.
If you want to be well looked after then this is the place to eat. Fantastic.
We will definately be going here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the edge of the North Yorkshire Moors in the market town of Guisborough yet close to the coastal towns of Whitby and Saltburn-by-Sea is Gisborough Hall. A stunning, ivy-clad, period building with all the features to make you feel like Lord and Lady of the manor. When you're not exploring the fascinating local area, back at the hotel, our attentive team are happy to run around after you, serving our renowned afternoon tea or deliciously cooked evening meals, prepared using the freshest finest ingredients. A picture perfect wedding venue both inside and out, special memories are created at Gisborough Hall Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Gisborough Hall Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gisborough Hall Guisborough
- Gisborough Hall Hotel Guisborough