Lovely hotel near to the town,got a good deal direct through the hotel website to include cream tea.Room 227 in the main hall,traditional room with lovely views,very comfortable .All staff very friendly and professional,nothing too much trouble.breakfast excellent,really good choice eg.fruit cereal full English,continental,pastries.Bar prices far too high,even for a hotel.Had a really lovely stay but a little disappointed when checking out was billed for the cream teas that was part of the special deal when booking,although to be fair this was rectified when I pointed it out .Unfortunately I wasn't the only person querying the bill.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the edge of the North Yorkshire Moors in the market town of Guisborough yet close to the coastal towns of Whitby and Saltburn-by-Sea is Gisborough Hall. A stunning, ivy-clad, period building with all the features to make you feel like Lord and Lady of the manor. When you're not exploring the fascinating local area, back at the hotel, our attentive team are happy to run around after you, serving our renowned afternoon tea or deliciously cooked evening meals, prepared using the freshest finest ingredients. A picture perfect wedding venue both inside and out, special memories are created at Gisborough Hall Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Gisborough Hall Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gisborough Hall Guisborough
- Gisborough Hall Hotel Guisborough