We got married here 2 years ago and as a surprise birthday treat my husband brought me back here the other day for afternoon tea.
We didn't stay over but had done on our wedding and it was amazing. Beautiful venue, exceptional service and lovely food. We had afternoon tea for two and picked our own loose leaf tea. The sandwiches, scones and desserts on the tea were beautiful and very tasty.
Would highly recommend for afternoon tea, a wedding, lunch, dinner or a stay over. Wonderful place that holds many memories for me!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the edge of the North Yorkshire Moors in the market town of Guisborough yet close to the coastal towns of Whitby and Saltburn-by-Sea is Gisborough Hall. A stunning, ivy-clad, period building with all the features to make you feel like Lord and Lady of the manor. When you're not exploring the fascinating local area, back at the hotel, our attentive team are happy to run around after you, serving our renowned afternoon tea or deliciously cooked evening meals, prepared using the freshest finest ingredients. A picture perfect wedding venue both inside and out, special memories are created at Gisborough Hall Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Gisborough Hall Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gisborough Hall Guisborough
- Gisborough Hall Hotel Guisborough