We stayed at Gisborough Hall for 2 nights to celebrate our anniversary. We stayed in room 224 of the Main Hall (Miss Cynthia's Room) - a large room, which was very clean and comfortable.
The food in the restaurant was very good, both for breakfasts and evening meal.
I think one of the best parts of the hotel has to be its staff - they were all so friendly and efficient.
This hotel should be used as a role model for customer service elsewhere in England, you couldn't fault it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the edge of the North Yorkshire Moors in the market town of Guisborough yet close to the coastal towns of Whitby and Saltburn-by-Sea is Gisborough Hall. A stunning, ivy-clad, period building with all the features to make you feel like Lord and Lady of the manor. When you're not exploring the fascinating local area, back at the hotel, our attentive team are happy to run around after you, serving our renowned afternoon tea or deliciously cooked evening meals, prepared using the freshest finest ingredients. A picture perfect wedding venue both inside and out, special memories are created at Gisborough Hall Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Gisborough Hall Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gisborough Hall Guisborough
- Gisborough Hall Hotel Guisborough