What a beautiful setting for a hotel! We have just returned from a weekend break and found the hotel very welcoming. We had paid extra for a feature room and had a beautiful room overlooking the front gardens, only downside to the room- we had no cold running water at night and no coffee in the room, but the latter would have been easily rectified! Food in both restaurants was of a good quality & breakfast was faultless! Great location & would definately recommend .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the edge of the North Yorkshire Moors in the market town of Guisborough yet close to the coastal towns of Whitby and Saltburn-by-Sea is Gisborough Hall. A stunning, ivy-clad, period building with all the features to make you feel like Lord and Lady of the manor. When you're not exploring the fascinating local area, back at the hotel, our attentive team are happy to run around after you, serving our renowned afternoon tea or deliciously cooked evening meals, prepared using the freshest finest ingredients. A picture perfect wedding venue both inside and out, special memories are created at Gisborough Hall Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Gisborough Hall Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gisborough Hall Guisborough
- Gisborough Hall Hotel Guisborough