I looked at the tripadvisor reviews after we had stayed as we had visited this hotel some years previously and enjoyed ourselves. On reading the reviews I saw that all had the same view.
What an excellent hotel.Very good location, peaceful but not too far away from Whitby, Pickering, Yorkshire Moors etc. Beautiful historic building with extensive grounds. Excellent rooms and facilities, whether it be the 'old' house or the newer garden wing. First class food, and the icing on the cake, fantastic staff only too happy to help.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the edge of the North Yorkshire Moors in the market town of Guisborough yet close to the coastal towns of Whitby and Saltburn-by-Sea is Gisborough Hall. A stunning, ivy-clad, period building with all the features to make you feel like Lord and Lady of the manor. When you're not exploring the fascinating local area, back at the hotel, our attentive team are happy to run around after you, serving our renowned afternoon tea or deliciously cooked evening meals, prepared using the freshest finest ingredients. A picture perfect wedding venue both inside and out, special memories are created at Gisborough Hall Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Gisborough Hall Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gisborough Hall Guisborough
- Gisborough Hall Hotel Guisborough