“Bravooooooo”

Ranked #4 of 54 Restaurants in Guisborough
Cuisines: Italian, Cafe
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Italian Restaurant,Pizzeria and Cafe'
Reviewed September 19, 2012

Well were do i start! Me and the missus tried rosso when we heard under new managment and i can honestly say its turned to a weekly visit for us! The food is just perfect every time! Always a good atomosphere, freindly staff who will help in any way to make our visit a good one. Have eaten a vast majority from the menu and have never been dissapointed! Would strongly recomend thi restraunt to anyone you wont be dissapointed

Reviewed September 17, 2012

Great staff, very accomodating being as we did'nt have a booking and it was Saturday night !! Great food great service,good value!!

Reviewed September 15, 2012

Lovely little restaurant, great service, lovely relaxed atmosphere and the calamari is to die for, well worth a visit.

Reviewed September 13, 2012

Myself and my wife recently visited Caffe Rosso for a celebratory anniversary meal. We were over the moon with the excelent service that we received from all staff. The food was tasty and cooked to a very high standard and we will definately be eating here again as there is lots more on the menu that we would love to try. We drank wine which was very reasonably priced and lovely taste. The total bill was very reasonable, we were well looked after and had a very nice evening.

Reviewed September 9, 2012

We went to Caffe Rosso for a birthday, but I was let down before and unsure, but tried again anyway. It was just as poor, if not worse than the time before. Though my starter or potato skins was good, my main course of risotto was far less so. The sauce was too thick and the chicken was not fresh, but seemed to be from a supermarket ready prepare sandwich filler box. The mushrooms were barely existant and there was far too much cream used. My dessert was so memorable I've forgotten what I even had. If I ever had the ordeal of going back, I would have potato skins for all three courses.

1  Thank AmyCharys