“Amazing steak pie”

Ranked #8 of 53 Restaurants in Guisborough
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed January 23, 2013

My husband and I call in today for lunch after asking a lady in Guisborough high street if she could recommend somewhere and what a loverly friendly place. It has a basic every day nice cafe lunch menu with a good selection of specials both my husband and I had steak pie it was delicious. Didn't see evening menu so cannot comment. Will definitely return

Reviewed January 9, 2013

Perfect for lunch or an evening meal.
Great variety of good home cooked food, great portions and a lovely atmosphere!
Love it!

Reviewed January 5, 2013

We have eaten here a few times in the last couple of months thanks to a recommendation from a friend. So glad that she mentioned this wonderful little cafe bistro. The food is always delicious and the staff are always so welcoming and friendly. They don't even mind our slightly muddy attire after a good hoof around the woods and across the moors.

Have yet to try the evening menu, but the lunchtime fayre is great. Lots of panini and wraps to choose from alongside daily specials which included steak and ale pie today. All homecooked and fresh. If you have room the tray bakes are delicious and I have to recommend the red velvet fudge cake when on offer, sinful but scrummy.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

I often eat here as the service is second to done. If you don't know the staff before you enter, you will be on first name terms when you leave.

The food is all home made and fresh to ordering. It is small, I would say seats 30 but very Cody.

I recommend anyone to go here,even caters for children. My advise is to book early as not that big.

Reviewed October 26, 2012

Loved the food I had and it was cooked to perfection. Only slight criticism was that I found th emenu slightly limited but thats probably because I have quite a plain palate. Would definitely go back and would recommend it to others.