“Held my mother's 90th birthday celebrations here”
Review of The Pot and Glass

The Pot and Glass
Ranked #2 of 61 Restaurants in Yarm
Cuisines: Pub, Gastropub, Brew Pub
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Dave was very helpful from the start and did everything he could to make us feel welcome. We had a room to ourselves which was lovely and were looked after very well.

Reviewed May 8, 2019 via mobile

We came here 3 years ago and it was amazing and I’m glad to say that nothing has changed. The welcome, the service and the food still remain absolutely fantastic. Friendly staff with large portions of delicious home-cooked food at very reasonable prices adds up to a real hidden gem. We can’t recommend this place highly enough.

Reviewed May 5, 2019

Just been to the Pot & Glass for Sunday lunch. Got am amazing pint of Brains beer which I haven't had since I was living at home in Wales. The food was absolutely delicious and so plentiful. I loved every mouthful. Value is incredible. Dave and his staff are the most lovely people. Cannot recommended it highly enough. If you are passing through the area, you would be crazy not to visit. I am definitely going to treat myself by eating there more often.

Thanks for reading.

Reviewed May 1, 2019

Called for lunch with my wife for the first time, wam welcome by Dave, who helpeld us carparkl... Lovely freindly pub just as pubs should be...offered to sample beer.. lunch was quickly brought to the table and was excellent prepared and tasty.. Would recommend and we will call again...

Reviewed April 22, 2019 via mobile

We have been using the Pot and Glass to meet as a family for a while now. We are always well looked after with good food, good drinks and great laughs- we are given a whole room just for us and we love this place and the staff!
Thanks again