“Top drawer”
Review of Muse

Muse
Ranked #1 of 56 Restaurants in Yarm
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Muse is a Continental cafe situated on the busy high street of Yarm open 7 days a week, serving from 9am breakfast, lunch, afternoon sandwiches & salads and dinner.The menus are made up of classic flavoursome dishes with a twist, served simply with the emphasis on quality ingredients. The restaurant also boasts a licensed pavement cafe, giving that real Parisian cafe feel... a great place to dine alfresco during the warmer months and relax as the world goes by.
Reviewed December 15, 2013 via mobile

The venue was chosen by friends who we hadn't seen for a while. From walking in to walking out the experience was excellent. On arrival we were taken straight to our table. The place was full but not over crowded. The staff were genuinely friendly,polite and helpful. The menu had a good variety and choice. I had the pork ribs which were excellent. We all thoroughly enjoyed the food, wine and atmosphere. We will be returning!!

Reviewed December 9, 2013

I went here on saturday lunch time with family for my first time.
Having eaten in Lotus Longue and Brasserie my expectations were high and it didnt fail in any way.
I had the two course set meal which was absolutely beautiful, I couldnt fault a single thing with it. The beef was cooked perfectly, you got plenty with an extra side order or veg and the most delicious mash potato.
I had rice pudding for dessert which was one of the best desserts Ive ever had.
I throughly enjoyed every aspect of this and it has now taken over as my favourite place to eat in Yarm!!

Reviewed December 4, 2013

Have eaten in Muse several times and cant fault it! The staff are very friendly and attentive, led by the great management team. Décor and atmosphere relaxed, stylish and welcoming. Our food on all visits has been fabulous - the menu varied and full of interesting choices - cooked to perfection at all times. I didn't find the café to be expensive at all, good food cooked and served perfectly in lovely surroundings doesn't have to be at a premium as Muse has proved. Will be returning very shortly and recommending to everyone!

Reviewed December 3, 2013

There are a plethora of restaurants to choose from in Yarm. Having dined at Muse a few weeks ago,and having had a fab meal, I decided straight away to book a lunch for my husbands' 50th birthday for about 20 family and close friends.
I rang about 3 weeks in advance, and, as I wanted it to be really special, I was invited by the manager to pop by when convenient, to go over any special requests etc.This was really great service in my eyes.
Everything was covered..champagne on arrival, the wines to be served and the menu choice required.All my requests were noted and everything was delivered as I'd hoped it to be. The staff were wonderful..(I am in the customer service industry and have really high standards..all my expectations were met)
I had chosen the full lunch menu, and all meals were served together. Quite a feat!
One of the mums had to take her crying baby out for a walk, and the staff took mums' starter away and replaced it with a fresh one when she got back How nice is that?
All in all, it was a fantastic day! The food was delicious, the staff were so attentive!
We were very well looked after..it was a great day.
Can't wait to come back!

Reviewed December 2, 2013

Be here so many times now, I can't remember. Never fails to disappoint, menu has just changed but Im glad to say the seafood pancake and scallop gratin dish are still on, my favourite starters and they do the best steak on the high street or if you fancy something more comforting you can't find a better fish pie. Cant wait for my next visit, in fact Im going to call and book now.