“Rech999”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed December 15, 2012

Food,atmosphere and service is great as always! Good value for money.I am a regular and also enjoy the takeaway.Staff are always extremely helpful.....

Reviewed December 12, 2012

The night started off ok with upgrading to a party meal. This included a shared starter & any main. The starter was average however, When my main arrived it was cold. Therefore I asked for it to be re- cooked. After trying to explain this to them they then argued with me saying I had eaten most of it. I then got something different which was again average. My boyfriend did not enjoy his at all and left most of it. They could have easily resolved this problem but there service and attitude towards customers was terrible and I would not recommend this place to anyone.

1  Thank Emms15
Reviewed November 24, 2012

Visited the Raj Bari on a Sunday evening. I was pleasantly surprised that there was a buffet instead of a sit down meal as, in my opinion, too much of the same dish can get boring.
There was plenty of choice of indian snacks e.g. samosa, pakora etc, and (to my memory) four curry dishes, mixture of different naan breads, rice and popadoms.
All the food was hot and lovely.
Service was really good and at £9.95 each it was cheaply priced.
Would definitely go again.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

excellent service food fantastic and really good value for money also had a takeaway from here as we were given some vouchers to use for £5 off our next meal which was great we picked our meal up and then also given a free bottle of beer with our takeaway meal fantastic will deffinatly visit again

Reviewed November 3, 2012

We were four, had a lovely late night dinner at this place. We dropped in by 1200 am and enquired about the service. A gentle man attended us with smile and he was kind enough. We ordered keema dishes and it was absolutely delicious. They served beverages in addition to the food. The first restaurant that served us beverages even after 1200am was Rajbari I have no idea how they manage to hold licence for late night servings. The interior was lovely (think they are refurbishing) the first experience with this restaurant was fantastic Will visit again. A must visit place if you ever wish to try Indian dishes.