$329
Evans Hotel(Llandudno)
$112
  • Bar/Lounge
The Broadway Hotel(Llandudno)(Great Value!)
$85
  • Breakfast included
Tideways B&B(Deganwy)
TripAdvisor
2,999 results
All reviewsconwy castlecupcakespenthouse suitecup cakesrelaxation roomsauna and steam roomleisure facilitiesmodern hoteloverlooking the marinanorth waleslovely locationthe ground floorevening mealbirthday treatlarge bathroomrestaurant stafffirst class
Reviewed October 24, 2013

We had a 3 day visit for our Wedding Anniversary and couldn't have wished for a more pleasant place to stay, with views of the estuary and surrounding Conwy it was superb as was the Hotel itself. The staff were the most pleasant and attentive I have had the pleasure of being served by in a long time and I must congratulate them all for such excellent service and with a smile,the cuisine was also wonderful and mouthwatering on each of the 3 occasions we ate in the Grill Room.
Overall I could not find thing to complain about and we will certainly revisit again probably next year,a well earned pat on the back to all concerned and it was a pleasure meeting you all,well done the Quay Hotel.

Room Tip: Ask for an estuary looking room the views are lovely
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Steve O, General Manager at The Quay Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2013

Dear Guest

Thank you for your kind words following your 3 day visit to celebrate your wedding anniversary. I am so pleased to hear that you thoroughly enjoyed your time with us, appreciating the fantastic views, our superb hotel and pleasant, attentive staff.

Thank you for your congratulations on team offering excellent service with a smile and wonderful mouth watering cuisine.

Delighted to know you plan to return next year and I look forward to welcoming you back on that occasion.

Reviewed October 23, 2013 via mobile

Been meaning to come here for ages after hearing rave reviews. Booked the Indian summer package directly through the hotel £149 which included bed, breakfast and dinner. Would of liked the upgrade which is included if availability allows however the room was lovely anyway. This stay was a surprise for my husbands 30th and when we got to the room there were 2 cupcakes and a bday card from the staff- a really lovely gesture!

The leisure facilities are perfect, very clean and very modern and there are even hair straighteners in the ladies changing rooms!

We decided to pay £5 extra each on our evening meal which meant we picked a dish from the main menu. The food was beautiful.

A few constructive comments would be for the staff:
1) I had the soup for my starter however I wasn't given a spoon and had to wait over 5 mins to grab one of the waitresses to ask for one
2) I also asked for a straw for my drink and had to ask twice as the waiter forgot.

These are just comments to help the staff deliver an even better customer service as it wasn't that busy in the restaurant.

I was ill the morning after our stay so was unable to go for breakfast however my husband informed me it was the best cooked breakfast he has ever had!!

Overall an excellent stay would love to come back when the weather is nicer as the views are superb!!

Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Steve O, General Manager at The Quay Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2013

Dear Guest

Thank you for your valued feedback, delighted to know you enjoyed your Indian Summer package with us. Glad to hear your husband appreciated the card and cup cakes for his birthday surprise and you took advantage of our leisure and restaurant facilities.

Your constructive comments regarding dinner service is very much welcomed and I have spoken to my Restaurant Manager to ensure the consistency of our service levels are maintained.

Good to read you had an excellent stay and plan to return when the weather is a little warmer, although the views are stunning all year round! I look forward to welcoming you back on that occasion.

Reviewed October 20, 2013

This was my fourth visit in 18 months, every thing was excellent and thoroughly enjoyable. On this occasion we went to a tribute show which was not as good as the rest of the hotel. I had informed reception I was on a gluten free diet this had not been communicated to the head waiter on the evening but he did organise an alternative on the night. In the restaurant meals were adapted for my dietary needs. Excellent hotel would recommend to anyone. Best rates available on the hotels website.

Room Tip: Rooms overlooking the bay are worth the extra
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
Steve O, General Manager at The Quay Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2013

Dear Guest

Thank you for your great feedback following your most recent visit to the Quay Hotel. I am delighted to know that you continue to enjoy your time with us and we are pleased to be able to accommodate your dietary requirements to suit.

Thank you for your kind recommendations and I look forward to welcoming you back for your fifth visit in the near future.

Reviewed October 20, 2013

Hi, I would like to thank everybody at the Quay Hotel for a very nice weekend break. Everything about the place is Quality!!!
- Location is breath taking! no matter which direction you look in mountains, sand, sea or castle.
- Hotel was wicked !! A credit to the Hotel Staff who were all very nice and nothing seemed to be a problem. I would like to say a special thank you to a young man called Tom who is a member of the Bar Staff. A credit to his mum and dad!!! The only negative really was a young lady who served us in the afternoon didn't seem to be capable to look after more than one table at a time ??? But PLEASE don't let this put you off staying at the Hotel!!!
- Room, well words fail me at this point !! We stayed in one of the Tower Blocks outside which is a very short walk in a lovely court yard.The size of the room was amazing, with balcony's overlooking the estuary. The bed was very comfortable with everything you could wish for at your finger tips!!
- Dinner OMG! The steak was to die for!!
- Breakfast, so nice to stay at an hotel which cooks bacon just how you like it!! Really nice quality and again the staff were very nice. The more mature lady who seem to be managing the breakfast service was very sweet.
All in all a great place we will be back!

Room Tip: Book a room over looking the estuary, if you don't you will regret it!
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
Steve O, General Manager at The Quay Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2013

Dear Guest

Thank you for your great comments, following your recent weekend break at the Quay Hotel. So good to hear of your appreciation of our breath taking location, lovely room overlooking the estuary, steak to "die for" and a quality breakfast.

Your helpful, positive feedback regarding the team is very much welcomed and I would assure you that any shortfalls with new staff members is being addressed and resolved.

I am delighted that you will be back and I look forward to welcoming you again on that occasion.

Reviewed October 20, 2013

This was our second visit to the Quay hotel and will not be our last. From the contact we had with the reservations staff to the checking out we encountered extremely helpful, friendly and courteous staff. Rachel and Ian in the restaurant were particularly outstanding, however we were very impressed indeed by all the restaurant staff. Staff training must be of a high standard. Everyone we met appeared to be happy in their work.
Our executive suite over looking the estuary was splendid, very spacious and light. The bed was really comfortable, just right after walking round the Orme. I must add that our Classic room on our last visit was superb so I would be happy with any room I'm sure.
We enjoyed our breakfasts and evening meals in the restaurant and would certainly eat there again. The food was delicious, well presented and the service second to none.
I am looking forward to our next visit.

Room Tip: All rooms seem to be excellent but the estuary views are magnificent.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest

Thank you for your lovely comments, following your second visit to the Quay Hotel. I am so pleased to read that you enjoyed every moment, from reservations to check out, appreciating my extremely helpful and friendly team, a splendid suite overlooking the estuary and a wonderful dining experience with service "second to none".

Look forward to welcoming you back for your third stay with us -