The Quay Hotel & Spa
$67
$61
Agoda.com
$101
The Broadway Hotel(Llandudno)(Great Value!)
$53
  • Breakfast included
Hydro Hotel(Llandudno)
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Breakfast included
Swn Y Mor Hotel(Llandudno)
No availability for your dates from our partners
2,900 results
All reviewsconwy castlecupcakespenthouse suitesauna and steam roomrelaxation roomleisure facilitiesmodern hotelafternoon teanorth walesoverlooking the marinathe ground floorlovely locationevening meallarge bathroombirthday treatrestaurant stafffirst class
Reviewed April 28, 2013

I have stayed her many time for Business, during the last few ocaasions I ahve noticed that the choice of food in both the bar and room service has deteriorated in terms of quality and value. This is not a cheap place and I would not expect the food to be cheap, howevere value is important and as stated this and the choice is much lss than it used to be. Even the flexibility of waht I wanted in a panini fo room sevice was not avaiable - just wihout chutney, so obviuolsy everything is made in advance. At the prices charged I would have expected some flexibility.

Room Tip: The superior rooms have better views and a small baclony in many cases.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Steve O, General Manager at The Quay Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded May 1, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your valued feedback regarding your stay.

I can’t understand why you feel our menu offering and value has deteriorated as we have not changed anything and have received very complimentary feedback. I am putting this down to a poor experience and hope to restore your confidence in our quality and service.

I would ask you on this occasion to make contact with me so I can arrange your next visit personally.

I will look forward in hearing from you.
Best wishes,
Steve

Reviewed April 26, 2013

We stayed here in February for my husbands birthday, room was nicely decorated but a little small. Had dinner here on the Saturday night which was absolutely first class, food was fabulous, service and wine list good.

We came down next morning really looking forward to breakfast having had such a lovely meal the night before....how disappointed we're we......!?! We got shown to our table and were basically abandoned, there was no menu offered nor hot drinks. After watching other people we realised it was self service, we had no menu so despite my husband wanting porridge, we did not know this could be ordered at the hot counter.

We had to ask twice for hot drinks before they arrived and had to search out a waiter to get toast....after waiting 10 mins and it not arriving we asked him again...he had forgotten, we waited another 10 mins and asked him again for our toast, he told us they had run out of bread and he was waiting for some to defrost!

The service was the complete polar opposite of the previous evening and pre cooked food kept hot and self served was not what I expected.

I emailed the hotel to give them some feedback about my experience, however they did not get back to me. What a shame, this had all the makings of a fantastic stay but was spoiled by the circus that was breakfast!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Steve O, General Manager at The Quay Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2013

Dear Guest
Thank you for your valued feedback following your “birthday” stay with us in February. Great to know you enjoyed the accommodation and dinner on the Saturday evening.

I am so sorry to read of the disappointments encountered during breakfast the next day. I have spoken with my Breakfast Manager to ensure we do not let our standards fall at any time.

Although your experience was a few months ago, I am confident that we currently serve a good breakfast offering, in a professional manner with the very best team in place. As you will probably note from other Trip Advisor postings, the most recent listings are most complimentary about breakfast and service, I am so sorry that this wasn’t the case during your visit.

I would also apologise that you did not receive any response to your email, which regrettably was not brought to my attention. I do hope you will consider visiting us in the future and would ask, when you have a date in mind, that you to contact me directly so I can personally take care of your reservation.

I look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed April 26, 2013

We have stayed here on a number of occasions. Each time we have found the hotel to a warm and welcoming place to stay. From the check in to the moment of departure, the staff are helpful, friendly and not intrusive.
The rooms are modern in style, some have great views over the estuary and Conwy Castle. Restaurant is good as is food in bar.
The hotel has a good Spa and gym. But best of all the facilities is the location, the hotel gives great access to north Wales.
I would recommend this hotel and I look forward to our next stay.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a view of the bay especially during spring or autumn.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Steve O, General Manager at The Quay Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2013

Dear Guest

Many thanks for your generous posting, following you most recent stay with us. It is so good to know that each time you visit you receive the same warm and friendly welcome.

Great to hear that you enjoy our great views, good restaurant and bar food, spa and gym facilities. Yes I agree, our location is brilliant for access to the rest of North Wales and Snowdonia - I look forward to welcoming you back on the next occasion.

Reviewed April 24, 2013

Hotel in super location, lovely big bedroom and bathroom, but very poor mattress on beds. Even when they had been changed, they were of poor quality. However the staff were very helpful and hotel spotlessly clean.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Pamela M

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your valued feedback regarding your stay. I’m glad to hear on the whole that you enjoyed your stay and the service you received.

I’m sorry to hear you didn’t find our beds as comfortable as you would like. We get many comments regarding our beds with are positive but I understand beds are very personal to each one of our customers. Please be rest assured that I will include your comments when reviewing property requirements, beds are very important that we give our guests the very best night’s sleep. We have just invested in some lovely Duvets and Pillows for all our rooms to compliment the Egyptian cotton linen.

I do hope you get the chance to return to the try out one of our Penthouse Suites as we discussed in our recent correspondence?

I look forward to welcoming you back.

Best wishes,

Steve

Reviewed April 22, 2013

Booked for 3 nights next week to celebrate my retirement from 30 years District Nursing both Hannah and Melonie on the phone sound superb,my husband is disabled and they have been very accomodating about our requirements even though only making the booking at short notice,I even have a parking space reserved ,can't wait now for the visit.Will do review on our return.If anyone reads this remember I have not visited yet.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Steve O, General Manager at The Quay Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2013

Dear Guest

Many thanks for your kind words regarding your visit to us next week to celebrate your retirement as a District Nurse. I am pleased to note that Hannah and Melanie have taken care of your requirements and your appreciation of their care is great.

We look forward to welcoming you and your husband very soon -