“Best chippy around”

Dining options: Reservations
Llandudno - North Wales
“Best chippy around”
Reviewed October 2, 2013 via mobile

I have visited this chip shop several times over the years as I live locally but I feel that over my last few visits I should tell everyone how fantastic it is. The fish is always consistently nice and also the chips but the best bit is their homemade curry sauce! The staff are also excellent particularly the young girl with short hair she is always so bubbly and chatty!! This will always be my favourite chippy and the one I will continue to visit...

Visited October 2013

Wrexham Wales
“Chippy heaven”
Reviewed September 20, 2013

Have visited this chippy several times when in the area. Fish is excellent with crispy, light batter. Chips good, also mushy peas. There is always a queue, so it must be good. Have eaten out by the Conwy RSPB and also in the cafe. Cafe is only open in the evening and is quite expensive. However I found the service very good. The girls clear tables quickly and thoroughly, nothing is too much trouble for them.
Although the cafe is only open in the evening, the owner lets people sit in there with their takeaway at lunchtime at no extra charge, which is great.
Finally, there are not many chippies that can boast excellent food and a magnificent view!

• Visited September 2013
“Lovely food..service a let down.”
Reviewed August 30, 2013 via mobile

Went here for a takeout..chips were lovely, gravy nice not best I've tasted, my partner said his fish cake was lovely and I enjoyed my fish..only let down was the young staff no personality, didnt engage I'm conversation while we were waiting, as nice as the food was good service is also important and it wasn't the case this paticular day.

Stoke-on-Trent
“10 out of 10 for Customer Service”
Reviewed August 23, 2013

Called in for "Take Away" Fish and Chips. Everything was prepared fresh and was very good. Cod was delicious. When we said we were eating in the car, the assistant put everything in boxes to make it easier to eat. Even advised where we could park up, with great views.

Colwyn Bay, United Kingdom
“Expensive for the quality/quantity/service you get - nothing special.”
Reviewed August 21, 2013

Gave this one a try due to the reviews on Tripadvisor and we was not impressed - first the care doe not open during the day when its only take out and take out was very expensive at over £16.00 for 3 small cod and 2 small potion of chips and one mushy peas.
Food was about average/fair certainty fully edible which is a big bonus on one place we recently visited.
chips a little on the greasy side so small amount was fine.

Nothing really that special about the food/quality/quantity and service was below average young lad and girls serving , no conversation or engagement with customers from the staff and at the prices they charge should try to improve customer service and quality of food as these prices its only worth paying if its very good-excellent and in all three of our group We all decided it was not worth the visit and would not return or recommend - far better places not too far away to go.