“Breakfast was lovely in the Orangery and I high recommend it”
Review of The Orangery

The Orangery
Ranked #3 of 11 Restaurants in Bonnyrigg
Brisbane, Australia
“Breakfast was lovely in the Orangery and I high recommend it”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

We had a 2 night stay in the Castle and had breakfast in the Orangery both mornings. This is where I first tasted haggis, and I must admit I quite liked it. There was cereals, yoghurts, spreads, croissants, pastries and of course the Full Scottish Breakfast. The staff were helpful and friendly and the food plentiful. The Orangery is a glass walled room and was therefore very bright and cheerful. We had no trouble getting a highchair for my grandson.

• Visited June 2014

Annapolis, Maryland
“Casual Dining”
Reviewed May 20, 2014

The orangery was a very pleasant dining experience overlooking the Esk River & Dalhousie Grounds. Staff was friendly and helpful. The food was delicious and plentiful.

Visited May 2014
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“Excellent view ”
Reviewed April 8, 2014 via mobile

Me and my fiancé treated our mothers to a late Mother's Day afternoon tea and were not disappointed.

Good quality food served quickly in a beautiful restaurant and not overly expensive either for what we got!

We were all impressed and will definitely return.

Morpeth, United Kingdom
“Good food”
Reviewed April 8, 2014

The chef did really well in terms of choice and presentation. We loved the food.
This was simple fare but at very reasonable prices when you consider the Castle environment you are eating in.
Well done the Chef and Dalhousie

Visited April 2014
London, United Kingdom
“Bad service and lukewarm food”
Reviewed March 23, 2014

Waited forever for lukewarm food served with the smallest slices of bread I've ever seen! Not just our table the whole restaurant!

Visited March 2014