Having just returned from my third stay at the Castle (and having read some of the bad reviews beforehand much to my concern - having not been back for 7 years), we had a fantastic time there - they only had a standard Castle Room available but it was as gorgeous as any other with the usual superb views and good service. The food was excellent and highly recommended especially The Dungeon Restaurant (well worth the expense!) Please don't believe all the negative reviews as I was worried and SO needn't have been! Enjoy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dalhousie Castle Hotel and Aqueous Spa is a magnificent 13th century fortress set within acres of wooded parkland on the picturesque banks of the River Esk. From the moment you arrive at Dalhousie Castle a warm Scottish welcome awaits. Whether relaxing in the the Spa, gathering in the library next to the open fire, dining in the vaulted 2 Rosette winning dungeon restaurant, or retiring to your chambers, you will always feel as welcome as the 'Laird'. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Dalhousie Castle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dalhousie Castle Bonnyrigg
- Dalhousie Castle Hotel Bonnyrigg
- Castle Dalhousie
- Dalhousie Castle Scotland/Bonnyrigg