My husband, 11 yr. old son & I traveled to London, Edinburgh & Paris for a whirlwind 12 day European vacation. We stayed at Dalhousie when we went visited Edinburgh. We could have stayed closer to the city but thought it would be great fun for our son to stay in a castle. And it was. He loved looking at the swords and armor in the Dungeon Restaurant. The grounds were very well maintained. The falconry was spectacular. It was very relaxing and a beautifully appointed room. We wished we could have stayed longer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dalhousie Castle Hotel and Aqueous Spa is a magnificent 13th century fortress set within acres of wooded parkland on the picturesque banks of the River Esk. From the moment you arrive at Dalhousie Castle a warm Scottish welcome awaits. Whether relaxing in the the Spa, gathering in the library next to the open fire, dining in the vaulted 2 Rosette winning dungeon restaurant, or retiring to your chambers, you will always feel as welcome as the 'Laird'. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Dalhousie Castle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dalhousie Castle Bonnyrigg
- Dalhousie Castle Hotel Bonnyrigg
- Castle Dalhousie
- Dalhousie Castle Scotland/Bonnyrigg