We were married at Dalhousie Castle in June of this year. For what was supposed to be (and mainly WAS) our fairy tale wedding, it was not without some serious stress. The supposed wedding coordinator was a joke... she didn't handle a thing correctly, and although the rest of the staff supposedly were cross-trained on each event, (since the coordinator was on VACATION upon our arrival!!!) it was still a mess. I would definitely not recommend getting married there... find another venue if you don't want to cry on your wedding day!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dalhousie Castle Hotel and Aqueous Spa is a magnificent 13th century fortress set within acres of wooded parkland on the picturesque banks of the River Esk. From the moment you arrive at Dalhousie Castle a warm Scottish welcome awaits. Whether relaxing in the the Spa, gathering in the library next to the open fire, dining in the vaulted 2 Rosette winning dungeon restaurant, or retiring to your chambers, you will always feel as welcome as the 'Laird'. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Dalhousie Castle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dalhousie Castle Bonnyrigg
- Dalhousie Castle Hotel Bonnyrigg
- Castle Dalhousie
- Dalhousie Castle Scotland/Bonnyrigg