Our family of four stayed here for one night on our first stop in Scotland. It will be tough to beat Dalhousie, but we hope to find many great places during our trip. The castle is beautiful and the rooms are neat and clean. We had a family room in the castle and it worked well four our family of four with two teens. Before dinner, we walked the grounds, which are immaculate. We enjoyed a drink and snacks in the library and then had a great dinner in the dungeon. The meal was expensive, but worth the investment given how good the food, service, and atmosphere were. The next day, we tried the falconry. Our two boys loved the falconry experience. Dalhousie Castle is a must if you are in the Edinburgh area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dalhousie Castle Hotel and Aqueous Spa is a magnificent 13th century fortress set within acres of wooded parkland on the picturesque banks of the River Esk. From the moment you arrive at Dalhousie Castle a warm Scottish welcome awaits. Whether relaxing in the the Spa, gathering in the library next to the open fire, dining in the vaulted 2 Rosette winning dungeon restaurant, or retiring to your chambers, you will always feel as welcome as the 'Laird'. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Dalhousie Castle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dalhousie Castle Bonnyrigg
- Dalhousie Castle Hotel Bonnyrigg
- Castle Dalhousie
- Dalhousie Castle Scotland/Bonnyrigg