Though our stay was part of tracing ancient family history, this place is brilliant. Top accomodation, brilliant service and a magical setting, we had the best three nights of our four week United Kingdom holiday. The food is wonderful and great value, the service five star and everything is clean, well presented and up to date. A MUST if you are anywhere near, with easy access to Edinburgh and Roslyn chapel. Also a place to just stay, with walks, a creek and falconry on site, as well as the spa, beauty and massage facilities. We will make a point of staying here again next time we visit the UK.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dalhousie Castle Hotel and Aqueous Spa is a magnificent 13th century fortress set within acres of wooded parkland on the picturesque banks of the River Esk. From the moment you arrive at Dalhousie Castle a warm Scottish welcome awaits. Whether relaxing in the the Spa, gathering in the library next to the open fire, dining in the vaulted 2 Rosette winning dungeon restaurant, or retiring to your chambers, you will always feel as welcome as the 'Laird'. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Dalhousie Castle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dalhousie Castle Bonnyrigg
- Dalhousie Castle Hotel Bonnyrigg
- Castle Dalhousie
- Dalhousie Castle Scotland/Bonnyrigg