“Much needed fix”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed February 16, 2014

After a 2 week holiday in wonderful Egypt I was in need of an indian! Lovely smokey chicken tikka in a rich well seasoned madras sauce, lovely moist special rice and a devine garlic heavy tarka dhal with popadoms and naan bread hit the spot!

Top notch :)

Reviewed February 16, 2014

We always use Mr India for takeaways and the food is always perfect. We have tried many dishes and have been delighted with them all. We decided to eat in the restaurant this time and the food was exceptional as always. The staff here are wonderful and the service is impeccable. We would definately recommend this restaurant for both take out and eating in. Simply Perfect!!!

Reviewed January 2, 2014

Probably the best saag paneer I've ever had! The lamb bhuna was melt in the mouth. The service was excellent, the staff were really friendly and welcoming and the atmosphere was relaxed. The restaurant looked nice and smelt amazing! Will most certainly be returnign in the near future. N t the cheapest of currys but certainly worth the money

Reviewed December 29, 2013

Mr India has been my favourite Indian Restaurant for years. I go there with friends regularly and use their takeaway and delivery service often, we are rarely disappointed.

Reviewed November 7, 2013

Been here several times. Usually just myself & my partner when I don't feel like cooking, but also have been for my birthday in a group of 20, and two other occasions in large groups. Service is always excellent, and the food exceptional and very consistent. I am not very well educated when it comes to Indian food, however, having eaten at two other Indians recently with friends I can definitely say Mr India is superb and well worth a visit.
I also recommend the Take Away service to people staying in our self catering cottages.