“Impressive Hotel”

Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Bexley
Bristol
“Impressive Hotel”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 16, 2013

Stayed overnight on Sunday 13 Jan and was very impressed with the room - spotlessly clean, stylish and very comfortable. A minor complaint - it was very warm in the room and although I adjusted the theremostat, it didn`t seem to make any difference. Dinner and breakfast were very good and all the staff were really pleasant and helpful. Would have no hesitation in staying again.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
HolidayInnBexley, General Manager at Holiday Inn London-Bexley, responded to this review, January 21, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to write such nice comments, and I know all members of my team will be thrilled to read such positive feedback. I’m delighted that you found the staff to be so pleasant and helpful, and that you enjoyed your Breakfast and Dinner in our restaurant. Our Housekeeping team work really hard to ensure cleanliness throughout the hotel, and I'm so pleased you found this to be the case on your arrival. Thank you once again for taking the time to place your review, and I'm so pleased that you will return to us if ever you are travelling this way again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (78)
Plymouth, United Kingdom
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 10, 2013

Close to the A2 and M25, this place is very convenient for people working or visiting the towns south of London. Staff are friendly and competent, the rooms are basic but clean and well maintained and the breakfast was spot-on. The hotel is only 10 mins walk from Bexley High St too which is a friendly place for eating and drinking. Will definitely consider staying again.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
HolidayInnBexley, General Manager at Holiday Inn London-Bexley, responded to this review, January 13, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to write such nice comments on Trip Advisor, and I’m delighted that you found the hotel to be in an excellent location. I was also pleased to note you found our staff friendly, and the rooms to be comfortable and clean. I hope that our famous Holiday Inn breakfast provided a great start to your day and we look forward to welcoming you back to the Holiday Inn London-Bexley in the very near future.
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 9, 2013

Stayed here for a mate's wedding in 2012. Pretty middle of the road hotel, comfortable enough although the room was a touch small for my taste. Seemed to be some sort of weird conference party going on in the lobby when we got back after the wedding, which precluded any chance of a quiet drink at the bar. However, I've stayed in worse hotels in my life, and if you're staying out here, your choices are limited. Not too bad an option if you must.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with friends
Thank you so much for taking the time to place your review on Trip Advisor and I’m delighted that you found the hotel to be comfortable for your stay. We hold many conferences and social functions at the hotel, Wedding Receptions, Birthday and Anniversary parties to name but a few, so I was sorry to learn you were unable to have a quiet drink at the bar due to a function being held here. I hope this wont deter you from visiting us again if you are ever in the area.
Thank you once again, and we look forward to welcoming you back to the Holiday Inn London-Bexley in the near future.
London, United Kingdom
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2013

Stayed here on saturday 5th Jan as we were going to a party. The room was very clean but you couldn't swing a cat in it,and the bed was the smallest bed that we've ever slept in, and SOOO soft. It was 4 feet 6 inches wide and my husband and I kept rolling into the middle!!! Terrible night's sleep.
Breakfast was very good, but it was joke that we had to pay £3 for parking in the car park when we were residents, and there was no options of parking anywhere else.

Room Tip: Make sure that you ask for a decent sized bed.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
HolidayInnBexley, General Manager at Holiday Inn London-Bexley, responded to this review, January 11, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to place your review on Trip Advisor. I’m delighted that you found our rooms to be clean and that you enjoyed our famous Holiday Inn breakfast, and trust that it provided a great start to your day. As part of the Holiday Inn Global rebranding, all of our bedrooms have been refreshed in the last 18 months for example new beds, HD TV's, new carpets, new shower and bath experience and a choice of soft and firm pillows, so I was very concerned to learn of your disappointment with the comfort of the bed. Thank you once again for your Review , and I hope you will consider returning to us when you are next visiting this area.
London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 1, 2013

I stayed here On New Years Eve, recieved a warm welcome upon arriving at reception, and was fully informed of the facilities of the hotel.
The room was large enough and was very clean apart from a large faded stain on the carpet, other than that the bed was comfortable with a choice of pillows, and the bathroom very clean and tidy.
I did not have breakfast at the hotel, although the downstairs area of the hotel looked very welcoming and inviting.
My only gripe was the actual temperature of my room, when I arrived it was very warm and the windows only open so far so could not get much air into the room, I did change the temperature on the box but it had little effect.
But in all, I was very happy with my stay at London Bexley - Holiday Inn and would definetly stay there again if I was in the area. ****

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
HOLIDAYINN2012, General Manager at Holiday Inn London-Bexley, responded to this review, January 3, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to go into Trip Advisor and write such nice comments about our Hotel. I have copied this out to all of my team and I know they will be thrilled to read such positive feedback. I really am delighted that you found all the staff at Bexley to be so warm and friendly and pleased that you found your room to be clean and welcoming. I was however disappointed to learn that there was a stain on the carpet, and I have asked my housekeeping team to arrange for this to be rectified. I am so pleased you will return to us if ever you are travelling this way again, and I would like to take this opportunity of wishing you a very Happy New Year.
Blackpool, England, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 30, 2012 via mobile

Stayed here for work purposes. Excellent facilities, immaculately clean room and comfortable bed. Has some good at restaurant. That could do with some improvement. However, overall, I would definitely stay here again. Staff all courteous and happy to assist.

• Stayed December 2012
HOLIDAYINN2012, General Manager at Holiday Inn London-Bexley, responded to this review, January 1, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to write such nice comments about our hotel, and I know all members of my team will be thrilled to read such positive feedback. I’m delighted that you found the hotel to be clean and comfortable and that you intend to stay here again. We all look forward to welcoming you back in the very near future. Thank you once again for such a nice review, and may I take this opportunity of wishing you a very Happy New Year.
Folkestone, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 26, 2012 via mobile

Stayed Xmas eve and day. Excellent staff, rooms large and comfortable, so much better than we expected for the price. Made to feel very welcome . We did not use the restaurant but the whole ambience looked good, bar was open late for a nightcap my only criticism was that the room was too warm. Everything else; bed TV, bathroom was great.

• Stayed December 2012
Thank you so much for taking the time to go into Trip Advisor to write such nice comments, and I know all members of my team will be thrilled to read such positive feedback. I’m delighted that you found your room to be comfortable and I hope that you will return to us if ever you are travelling this way again. Thank you once again, and we look forward to welcoming you back to the Holiday Inn London-Bexley in the very near future. May I take this opportunity of wishing you a very Happy New Year.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bexley
Premier Inn London Bexleyheath Hotel
#7 of 7 in Dartford
Premier Inn Dartford
Premier Inn Dartford
#1 of 7 in Dartford

Been to Holiday Inn London-Bexley? Share your experiences!