Stayed here for a weekend break with my partner. We had a very pleasant room, not too big but big enough. It had almost everything we needed including a free bar. I asked for peppermint teabags as there was camomile and others in the room, but not the type I wanted. They refused to provide any when I asked in the bar, we managed to persuade room service to deliver some but it was such a hassle that I ended up buying some when we were shopping in Winchester rather than ask again.
We didn't use the gym or spa. We didn't have to wait at breakfast, despite what others have said and the warnings on arrival about busy times. I waited 20 mins for soya milk for my cereal though, which was ridiculous. Our evening meal in the bar was very enjoyable, then we ate in Winchester the second night.
The only other issue was a massive spider in the bath on the second morning, I let my other half deal with that!
Staff were friendly, welcoming and helpful, in the main. A little staff training for the waiting staff in the restaurant wouldn't go amiss, I don't want to listen to them gossiping while I'm eating.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the outskirts of Winchester, Norton Park is a sumptuous four star hotel blending beautiful contemporary chic with historical elegance all set within 54 acres of peaceful grounds. No matter what your reason for visiting, on business, a family trip or a spa break, the hotel has all the facilities to surpass your expectations. For those visiting on business, be it for a board meeting, a residential conference, training seminar or annual dinner the state-of-the-art facilities are exceptional. Norton Park offers 16 conference and meeting rooms for up to 340 delegates within the main hotel, the Manor House and for something a little different the 17th century Tythe Barn. On the doorstep to all that Hampshire has to offer including historic Winchester with its magnificent cathedral and the coastal cities of Southampton and Portsmouth, Norton Park is an ideal base for a leisure break with family and friends. The hotel has 166 modern bedrooms, a large leisure complex and spa, a great restaurant and beautiful landscaped gardens to stroll around. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Norton Park - A QHotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Norton Park - a q Hotel Sutton Scotney
- Norton Park a Qhotel Winchester
- Norton Park - A QHotel Sutton Scotney, Hampshire, UK