“Brilliant Restauarant”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed January 3, 2013

We visited here on the Saturday between Xmas and New Year. This is the best Italian we have visited. The service food and prices are brilliant. I have not stopped raving about it to family and friends. We all had starters. They were beautiful and large portions. My self and husband then opted for fillet steak whilst our children opted for Pizza. All the food was presented nicely and tasted lovely. The service is brilliant and the owner is constantly walking round ensuring that everything is done right. We would not hesitate to recommend this place. We will return

Reviewed January 1, 2013

Not at all my favorite restaurant for lots of reasons. Poor value food, not a great selection for vegetarians, poor service - you feel like you're in a cattle market being pushed through the restaurant - in and out again.
I know other people who find this is a great restaurant - but for me, two visits were enough and I won't be giving them my hard earned cash. Bella Sera's is much better in all respects.

3  Thank Redpoppy647
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Turned up one busy sunday tea time and my booking was not recognised. The staff went out of their way to accommodate the six of us and laid an extra table. We were not disappointed, the food was very good and nice decor

Reviewed November 30, 2012

Pleasant surroundings for meal with a friend, did find the staff 'hovering' behind the table rather too often which felt a bit uncomfortable at times. Had starter (mushrooms in white wine) which came with large helping of bagged salad and was rather tasteless. Not the best. Pasta main was again rather bland and came as a sticky lump.The creme brulee was delicious though. Don't think I would hurry back.

Reviewed November 19, 2012

Had to wait for our booked table approx 20 mins, but this wasnt a problem. Food not brilliant, goats cheese bruchetta was slightly burnt frenchbread with a slab of goats cheese and chopped tomatoes strewn over. No dressing on the salad which looked like it had just been tipped out of a packet. Not really what i expected. I had the scallops and prawns in some kind of tomato sauce, it was so thick i could pick it up with my fork. The potatoes were very dry and didnt look like they had seen olive oil or rosemary or garlic! My husband had the prawns to start, they didint look very appetising bubt he had the fillet and enjoyed it. The trio of desserts was definately not home-made, im in the industry and i know you can buy them from a certain well known supplier. No complimentary bread and dips. Overall a disappointing and expensive visit.

1  Thank jayneCouthard2712