“Probably the best fillet steak anywhere”
Review of Bella Sera

Bella Sera
Ranked #5 of 39 Restaurants in Heywood
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 13, 2013 via mobile

Been to Bella Sera a few times and always order the fillet as its of such a high quality, all the staff and the manager are always very friendly, nice decor and an outside area full of flowers, would definitely recommend to anyone, not overly expensive either.

Reviewed August 10, 2013

Pleasant atmosphere, very friendly service, excellent steaks done Italian style, good selection of wines, highly recommended.

Reviewed August 7, 2013

My wife has been here a good few time with workmates and kept saying I should try it. Well I have and it was fantastic, We went for the early bird Menu £5:90 or £9:90 for 2 coarses, I must admit my Arribiata was georgeous probably the best I've ever tasted with a pizza tomatoe onion and chilli and unlike an italian nearer to Norden not childrens portions, the staff were very friendly and attentive without being overbearing, this being on a wednesday teatime and it was full just glad that we booked

Reviewed July 22, 2013

The staff are always welcoming, the food is excellent and a great price, you can sometimes have the table for the whole evening. Highly recommend it!!

Reviewed July 17, 2013

I absolutely love this place. The Filletto Serento is my favourite. Always fresh food including the veg and potatoes. The service and atmosphere is amazing. The value is awesome too. I challenge anyone to go and not be bowled over..