“2 night stay”

The Liver View Hotel
Ranked #1 of 4 Wallasey B&B and Inns
Reviewed May 7, 2013

I found the location to suit me perfectly; in Wallasey, so perfect for my drive from Holyhead. It's right beside Seacombe Ferry terminal, or a short taxi ride to Hamilton Square train station.
Dave, the owner, is a genuinely decent owner, and seems to give everything a personal touch.
The rooms were spotless, with a very comfy bed. I had breakfast both mornings... and it was blatantly obvious the breakfast was not being kept warm for me. This was made when requested, and tasted superb. Try the poached eggs on toast. Perfect.

• Stayed: May 2013

Reviewed May 6, 2013

dave the owner is friendly great fun and cant do any more for you, very accessible, ferry port only across the road to go straight into the city hope to go back soon. Dave's man even gave us a lift to the train station so we could get to the match would highly recommend the Liver view hotel.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 28, 2013

A great few days over the Easter weekend at the Liver View. Out of the hustle and bustle of Liverpool but easily accessible with the ferry right on your doorstep. Very convenient for exploring the Wirral too. Warm and comfortable rooms. Dave's a great host and goes the extra mile - even giving his guests a chocolate egg on Easter Sunday! No wonder he was Wirral Tourism's 2012 Outstanding Young Person of the Year. Will definitely stay again.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed April 26, 2013

We stayed one night in the Liver View and would definitely come back - we arrived late and Dave was ready and waiting at the door when we got out of the car, offered to bring our bags up for us, and made sure to put my mom in a great room with an amazing view of Liverpool since she's visiting the UK. Dave is super-friendly and full of energy and you really feel at home staying there - the rooms were comfortable and a good size, everything was just right, the breakfast was great and i found myself wishing that we could stay longer! Highly recommended - this is a great value hotel.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank uknae
Reviewed April 25, 2013

I stayed at the Liver View for one night whilst in the area with work; and I can honestly say I don't think I have ever stayed in such a friendly hotel.

The price is more than reasonable for what you get; my room was small but it had everything I needed and the bed was really comfy; breakfast in the morning was cooked to order and really nicely done.

I would definitely recommend - the service here highlights what is missing in the big chain hotels which I have become accustomed to!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Monstermunch16
Reviewed April 22, 2013

What a find this hotel is! Stayed here with some friends and we couldn't have received a warmer welcome. We were asked if we wanted tea/coffee and biscuits after our journey (all free). The rooms were fantastic - all recently refurbished (and beautifully done). Not sure whether it was Dave or his fiancee Hayley who was the interior decorator but whoever it was, they really have an eye for decorating! Bedrooms and ensuite were spotlessly clean and very modern. Breakfast was fabulous and was made to order - Dave is a fabulous cook!

The hotel is literally over the road from the ferry terminal so it's really handy to cross the Mersey and visit all the attractions.

I can't praise this hotel enough - will definitely be stopping there again.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Tracey W
Reviewed April 16, 2013

stayed here on a hen weekend in april 2013. a friend had booked it and lets just say we all loved it! very comphy hotel- beds were great and the shower was amazing.
dave offered to carry belongings upto the room which was a bonus as i had packed all my wordly goods and cudnt carry them...breakfast was really good- we had whatever we wanted which being a picky eater was great.
ferry point 2 mins away- mini morrisons up the road also.

cheers dave

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank nicola m
Also consider these accommodations in or near Wallasey
Travelodge Wallasey New Brighton
Leasowe Castle Hotel
Leasowe Castle Hotel
#1 of 1 in Leasowe
ibis Liverpool Centre Albert Dock - Liverpool One

Been to The Liver View Hotel? Share your experiences!