“Loved Mad Monday”
Review of Cafe Sage - CLOSED

Cafe Sage
Cuisines: Mediterranean, British, Contemporary
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol
Liverpool, United Kingdom
“Loved Mad Monday”
Reviewed August 27, 2013

I went with a group of girlfriends and had a fabulous evening. We all chose from the Monday Madness menu which had a great selection. Great service an top marks all around.

• Visited May 2013

wirral
“Just gets better”
Reviewed August 21, 2013 via mobile

Had a lovely meal at cafe sage on tuesday 20th august on the new tuesday madness which is great value and if your non-drinkers like we are she is more than happy to give you the wine to take home to give to someone or change them for other drinks
The meal itself was lovely and you can tell the chef puts time and effort into making the meals

Wallasey, United Kingdom
“Great value”
Reviewed August 21, 2013

For less than £30 in total, my wife had two courses and I had three, plus we shared a bottle of wine. Everything was extremely tasty and could not be faulted. I honestly don't know how that can be beaten for value.

Manchester city
“Great Tuesday night”
Reviewed August 13, 2013

we live locally and have never been disappointed with the food .Monday Tuesday madness unbelievable value. The sea food starter was great white fish calamari 1 mussel 1prawn this was a great starter but salmon does not deep fry . Apologies I am a bit of fish expert
Overall great restaurant going again next week .

Wallasey, England, United Kingdom
“Best Sunday lunch Ever!!!!!”
Reviewed August 11, 2013

Just been to cafe sage for Sunday lunch and what a lunch it was, without trying to sound greedy we eat out at quite a lot of restaurants and this was by far the best meal we have had for quite some time. Firstly, the front of house is friendly, efficient and very accommodating, really nothing is too much trouble. The food is of fabulous quality, fresh and cooked to perfection, I struggled to finish my main meal even though the food was exquisite because of the good sized portions.I would recommend that everyone try this hidden gem in the heart of wallasey village, you will not be disappointed. I could of quite easily have stayed for a few more drinks, I felt quite at home. If you are fed up up of the chain restaurants and want something a bit special then this place is a must!!! Belly pork is outstanding, we will definitely be back soon!!!!

1 Thank Neil P