“Lovely”
Review of Mezze

Mezze
Ranked #4 of 101 Restaurants in Wallasey
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Mezze Restaurant is a family run business where you always find a warm welcome and first class service in a relaxed Mediterranean atmosphere with Turkish hospitality. Mezze's Special Offer 2 Course Meal £ 12.50 / 3 Course Meal £ 14.50 Available Sunday to Thursday All Night
Reviewed April 7, 2013

Went to Mezze las night with my husband, staff were lovely and very helpful, food was wonderful and very good value for money. Would definitely go again.

Reviewed April 5, 2013 via mobile

We got in to mezze at 6.40pm, 5 mins before the early bird offer was due to finish. The waitress came over and said 'can you hurry up, the chef gets angry if you order the early bird after 6.45' . Not a nice welcome! We ordered drinks and the lemonade and coke was flat. I'm not a moaner but I like good service. We never got it. However, food was very good and nice atmosphere. Just a shame about the drinks and poor customer service.

Reviewed March 27, 2013

Great atmosphere in the restaurant, service was excellent, quick and lovely staff best place Ive been in a long while. Great value for money (3 courses for £14 pp) just overall superb, highly recommend it. Will be going again :)

Reviewed March 20, 2013

I went to Mezze with my partner on a Wednesday evening. The restaurant was not that busy and we were shown straight to a table. We ordered the meat platter banquet, it started with a selection of about 7 dips and bread, all very nice. We then had the hot starters, again numerous options, including grilled haloumi and calamari. This was then followed by chicken wings and eventually the main dish comprising of chicken kebab, lamb kebab, lamb chops, rice, chips and salad. All that for £17.95 per person, what better value could you ask for. We also had 2 bottles of sauvignon blanc at £11.25 per bottle.

The food was excellent and the service was very efficient with out being overbearing. I cant wait to go back again and try some of the other dishes

Reviewed March 20, 2013

I went here with a family party of 14. We had ordered the mezze and I wasnt expecting much due to them catering for a large number.The food was plentiful and tasty and so obviously home made rather than ready made.

I am going back but this time with my hubby to have a relaxing meal and enjoy the food.