“Lives up to it's great reviews”

Milan The Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Milan The Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 59 Restaurants in West Kirby
Cuisines: British, European
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
N.Wales
“Lives up to it's great reviews”
Reviewed March 21, 2014

My husband and I were staying in Frankby for the night and decided to use tripadvisor to see if there were any nearby restaurants to try.
After reading great reviews on Milan and also having a look online at the menu we booked a table.
We went before 7pm and took advantage of the 2 courses for £13.50.
I had the fish cakes and my husband had the beef ragu to start. Both were lovely extremely fresh and very flavoursome.
For our mains I had the braised beef which was melt in the mouth perfect, my husband paid £4 extra and had the Milan grill which was fillet steak, gamon, chorizo sausage and lamb. Safe to say his plate was licked clean!!
We also shared a bottle of wine and had a desert and it came to just under £60.
The restaurant is modern, well presented and the staff are very friendly. The background music is a nice touch too.
Would love to come again if we are visiting the area.

1 Thank Red_Gurl8

Wirral, England
“Birthday Celebration”
Reviewed March 19, 2014

A family celebration to mark a 'big' Birthday last night at Milan was a great success. The food was excellent, service good and not too intrusive, atmosphere was lively and a good evening was had by all. Would not hesitate to go there again. (Soon I hope)

“Fab!”
Reviewed March 18, 2014 via mobile

We went to milan for my mothers 70th birthday. We arranged to have balloons on the table and a cake etc which was all accommodated without a problem. The restaurant was almost full ( on a Tuesday evening) and there was a lively but not overpowering atmosphere. The service was excellent as was the food and the wine. The staff were all very pleasant and helpful and we all had a great evening. Will go again.

West Kirby, United Kingdom
“Lovely restaurant”
Reviewed March 12, 2014

The food here is excellent and the service very good too. I had difficulty choosing what to order as there was so much that appealed to me.It was a special occasion for us and a rare night out without the kids.The restaurant is a little more upmarket and therefore a bit pricey but well worth it for a treat. I would strongly recommend it.

• Visited February 2014
Liverpool, United Kingdom
“came up trumps”
Reviewed March 6, 2014

14 of us (a mixed bunch) had a wonderful time. great food and service, what more do you need (already had the good company).
Cheers.