“Friendly place, nice breakfast and coffee”
Review of The TeeRoom

The TeeRoom
Ranked #4 of 64 Restaurants in West Kirby
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed September 26, 2013

The breakfasts and coffee I've had here occasionally over many months have been really nice. Particularly the poached eggs on toast. Friendly chap front of house too.

5  Thank Tom K

Reviewed September 4, 2013

We nipped in off chance for a Coffee and I can honestly say the Café latte was the nicest I have ever tasted and my wife opted for the hot chocolate which was served beautifully with a nice cream topping and a flake bar at the side.
The staff were very friendly and helpful, one man gave me excellent directions back to the motorway and I will definitely visit next time we go to West Kirby and hopefully we will have some of the food which looked tempting but unfortunately we were full still after having dinner earlier elsewhere before we saw the Tee Pot.. Highly Recommended.

1  Thank scholesey
Reviewed September 1, 2013

second visit to the tee room, after visiting the music shop next door,we had scones that had just been baked, with cream and jam, wow!!!! i said to myself forget the indegestion,get them down ya!!!!!they were brilliant, and the service from the owner was as last time. made you feel very welcome and very freindly which is half the battle, my partner however returned a 3rd time treating her sister to lunch while shopping, her review was wow!!!! it was gorgous!!!well worth it for lunch so guess what we will be returning again hopefully ill get to take her shopping in time to try the breakfast!!!!! lol, well done tee room!!! for a great service and a pleasant time had by all.

1  Thank lennon505
Reviewed August 24, 2013

We are regular Saturday customers, as our daughter has guitar lessons at Lam Music two doors down. We have never been let down on quality of food at a reasonable price. My husband highly recommends the BBQ chicken baguette and I love the fresh homemade soup and crusty roll, my two children also love the food. The homemade chips complete our main meal wonderfully!!! The fresh homemade cakes change regularly and they are wonderful to have with the many varieties of loose leaf tea that is on offer.
The atmosphere is friendly and relaxed and you are always welcomed in with a smile and a friendly greeting.
Highly recommend this place!!!

2  Thank mandolin81
Reviewed August 19, 2013

As a passionate golfer my husband was in his element from the moment he walked into this cafe. The menu was well thought out and had lots to tempt us, however we both decided to go for the full '18 hole' breakfast. At £7.95 including a pot of tea AND an orange juice this really was exceptional value for money. Something other cafes in West Kirby could learn something about! The food was all cooked very well and there was no grease on the plates at all. We really enjoyed our first visit to The TeeRoom and definitely plan to return.

1  Thank Avril R