“Sunday Treats”

Kaspas Desserts
Ranked #24 of 46 Restaurants in Yate
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Popped in for dessert. 1st visit and not disappointed. We will be
back. So many luscious desserts to choose from on the menu. Service was good. We were made welcome by a friendly member of staff. I chose Caramel Crunch Sundae, although expensive it was amazing and well worth the price. My friends chose the Hot Apple Crumble and Custard very tasty and also enjoyed it. She was surprised though when asked if she wanted it Hot or Cold ! Like surely Hot Apple Crumble is hot?

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (18)

Reviewed September 3, 2019 via mobile

Overpriced for very average food. We had waffles with ice cream, the ice cream tasted more like milk. Would expect a good portion of proper ice cream for £7. The waffles were OK but just average. Will not be returning.

Date of visit: September 2019
Reviewed June 3, 2019 via mobile

Came here with my son after the cinema and can safely say I will not be returning! The staff were sweet but the food it just cheap and nasty. I ordered my son a crepe and it was truly like rubber with a tiny scoop of icecream and it was £7! Never have I experienced such bad value for money! I thought the diner there before was bad but unfortunately this is of equal low standard. Do they think because they are in Yate they don't need to offer good quality food or is it this bad in all their establishments?

Date of visit: June 2019
2  Thank Torybristol
Reviewed May 25, 2019 via mobile

walked in and could see there were only around 4 tables being used. One member of staff turned round and looked us up and down then went back to polishing cutlery without even acknowledging we were there. After a few minutes a man came out and told us to sit whilst he wiped a table. He then spent at least 5 minutes wiping 2 table whilst continually telling us to sit at the window seat. When he finally decided it was time to sit us down he didn’t apologise for keeping us waiting. We sat down and decided what we wanted to eat then approached the counter to order. I ordered 2 cold drinks and was served them in a bottle. Surely the girl should have offered a glass or a straw at the very least. The rest of the visit went as expected and food was delicious. However I shall not be returning to this restaurant again as the service was so poor! A few lessons in basic manners and good customer service needs to be taught.

Date of visit: May 2019
2  Thank Kag315
Reviewed May 15, 2019

cant go too often here would end up like a barrel , not the ideal place to go to if you decided you were on a diet

Date of visit: May 2019